About ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- draws impurities and detoxifies pores
- mattifies excess oil
- minimizes the look of pores
Trusted by the ancient Egyptians, Activated Charcoal is known for its ability to absorb toxins.
- hydrates and locks in moisture
Grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe, Apple is known to contain Malic Acids to give the appearance of radiant skin.
About APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- balances pH and helps promote shine
Cleopatra was known to use Apple Cider Vinegar as a clarifying beauty tonic.
- nourishes, hydrates and ensures smooth application
- gently exfoliates
Known for its soothing properties, Eastern cultures have used Bamboo for centuries.
- detoxifies without over-drying
- helps support natural elasticity and smoothness
- boosts skin firmness for younger looking skin
Early Europeans used Blackberries to help hydrate skin during cold and dry months.
About BORAGE OIL
- hydrates and nourishes
A wildflower also known as the “starflower”, Borage has been used for hundreds of years to enhance moisture.
About CHIA SEED OIL
- rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids for intense nourishment
Considered one of the top superfoods, Avocados were popular among the Aztecs for their nutrient-rich benefits.
- hydrates and nourishes while providing antioxidant protection
- excellent moisturizer that softens and smooths
Used for centuries in South East Asia, Coconut is known for its multipurpose use.
About EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
- rich source of fatty acids
- nourishes and softens
- natural source of omega essential fatty acids to deeply condition lips
Native Americans traditionally soaked Evening Primrose plants in warm water to soothe skin.
About HYALURONIC ACID
- helps retain moisture for more youthful-appearing skin
Naturally produced in the body, Hyaluronic Acid helps retain essential moisture.