About APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- balances pH and helps promote shine
Cleopatra was known to use Apple Cider Vinegar as a clarifying beauty tonic.
- nourishes, hydrates and ensures smooth application
- gently exfoliates
Known for its soothing properties, Eastern cultures have used Bamboo for centuries.
About CHIA SEED OIL
- rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids for intense nourishment
Considered one of the top superfoods, Avocados were popular among the Aztecs for their nutrient-rich benefits.
- hydrates and nourishes while providing antioxidant protection
- excellent moisturizer that softens and smooths
Used for centuries in South East Asia, Coconut is known for its multipurpose use.
About HYALURONIC ACID
- helps retain moisture for more youthful-appearing skin
Naturally produced in the body, Hyaluronic Acid helps retain essential moisture.
About MONOI OIL
- nutrient rich oil that provides softer, more manageable hair
Known as the “sacred oil,” Polynesian women pick Tiare flowers and soak them in Coconut Oil to create Monoi, used to soften skin and hair.
About PEACH FRUIT
Peach Fruit –
- contains vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to help nourish
Native to Europe, Bilberry is known for its skin-soothing properties.
About ROSEHIP BERRY
Rosehip Berry – provides smooth application
Comfrey Extract – moisturizes, calms and soothes the eye area
Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes grown in Chile, Rosehip is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants.
About TEA TREE
- helps purify and support clearer looking skin
Native Australians used Tea Tree for its healing properties.
About THREE LIME BLEND
- gently exfoliates and brightens for a healthy glow
Believed to have been first grown in Southeast Asia, Limes are an excellent source of Vitamin C.
About WHITE CLAY
- absorbs excess oil and shine without overdrying
- cleanses pores and exfoliates
One of Cleopatra’s beauty secrets, White Clay is known for its ability to absorb impurities.
About WHITE LILY
- offers moisturizing and soothing properties to skin
Since the ancient times, Greeks and Romans have used White Lily for its healing properties.